After a few weeks of talking about Jennifer, Drew finally talks to her. Here is a list of questions he remembered to ask:
- My kid is having behavior problems as a result of a visit. Do we ignore? Correct?
- How do I get my foster child to open up instead of acting out?
- Is is a temper tantrum or a trigger?
- What do therapists expect/require from foster parents?
- What should foster parents expect from their therapist?
- Is therapy a magic pill?
- What is the One Thing you would change to affect a positive change for foster kids?
We did have an Inspirational Quote this week:
“As One Person I can not change the World, but I can change the World of One Person.”